6:00 p.m. June 9, 2020
Needham Town Hall
Under Governor Baker’s emergency “Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law G.L. c. 30A, S20”, issued March 12, 2020 and in effect until termination of the emergency, meetings of public bodies may be conducted virtually provided that adequate access is provided to the public.
To listen and view this virtual meeting on a phone, computer, laptop, or tablet, download the “Zoom Cloud Meeting” app in any app store or at www.zoom.us. At the above date and time, click on “Join a Meeting” and enter the meeting 81178733033
or click the link below to join the webinar: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81178733033.
5:45 Informal Meeting with Citizens
One or more members of the Select Board will be available between 5:45 and 6:00 p.m. for informal discussion with citizens. While not required, citizens are encouraged to call the Select Board’s Office at (781) 455-7500 extension 204 in advance to arrange for an appointment. This enables the Board to better assure opportunities for participation and respond to citizen concerns.
1. 6:00 Public Hearing –
Transfer of All Alcoholic Beverages License Change of LLC Membership Interest, Change of LLC Manager, and Change of Manager of Record for Spiga LLC d/b/a Spiga located at 18 Highland Circle
• Stephen Miller, Attorney
• Marisa Iocco, Owner and Proposed New Manager
2. 6:10 Updates to Needham’s Hazard Mitigation Plan and about the Municipal Vulnerability Preparedness Program
• Ms. Anne Herbst, Senior Regional Environmental Planner, Metropolitan Area Planning Council
• Ms. Kim Donovan, Compliance Coordinator, Needham Department of Public Works
3. 6:25 Joint meeting with Park & Recreation Commission
4. 6:45 Alteration of Premises for Ray’s New Garden
5. 7:00 Town Manager
• Naming of Public Safety Building Community Room
• Town Manager’s Report
6. 7:15 Board Discussion
• Economic Development
• Committee Reports
CONSENT AGENDA *=Backup attached
1. Accept a $60 donation made to the Needham Health Division’s Traveling Meals program from Douglas and Susan Carpenter.
2. Approve placement of “June is Pride Month in Needham” signs on Town Hall property for a period of two weeks.
3.* Approve minutes of May 20, 2020 and May 27, 2020.
4. Approve a fee waiver for tents on commercial properties of $200 in support of assisting the economic recovery of area restaurants.
Town of Needham
Town Manager's Office
1471 Highland Avenue
Needham, MA 02492
781-455-7500 ext. 205