June 11, 2020
Train the Brain with Stephen*
Thursday, June 11, 2020
*This class will involve dynamic, bilateral movement and physical brain activities to improve stability, tootle body coordination, speed, spatial awareness, endurance and flexibility. Give it a try! Please have:
1) 1 small Bean Bag, bag of frozen Peas or similar item.
2) 3 Paper Plates or Paper Bowls.
3) 1 Spoon (preferably a long one - maybe wooden) and (1) something
that is roundish, and will fit easily in the spoon’s scoop. EXAMPLES -
a plastic Egg, a Walnut, a small bottle of Whiteout, etc.
4) 1 small Ball. EXAMPLES - a Baseball, or a Tennis Ball.
5) 1 small Pad of Paper and 1 Pen/Pencil - preferably a Pad of
“Stickies” for the paper.
6) 1 small Personal Item. EXAMPLES - Old, empty Prescription Bottle,
Aspirin/Tylenol Bottle, pair of Glasses, or ANY item you choose that
is small and non-breakable.