How can I serve on a town board or commission?

All boards, commissions, and committees consist of citizens who contribute their time for the benefit of Needham. There are often times various opportunities available, which may correspond with your expertise and/or interest. Learn more about volunteering to serve on a board.

How do I request public records from the Town?

The Town of Needham has designated a Primary Records Access Officer to help residents access records. View the contact information for the officer and the rules regarding public records.

Where can I register for parks and recreation programs?

Use our online registration system to learn about upcoming programs and register yourself or your child.

How can I dispose of my recyclable materials?

The Town of Needham provides residents with recycling and waste disposal services at the town's transfer station, referred to as the RTS (Recycling and Transfer Station). View the rules for the RTS and its hours of operation.

Does the Town of Needham provide notary services?

Yes, services are available at the Town Clerk's Office. View the Clerk's hours and location.