Help Center
Go To Search
Click to Home
Potholes & Property Damage
Report a Pothole
Please call the DPW Highway Division at 781-455-7550, ext. 331, Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. After business hours, weekends and holidays, please call the Needham Police Department at 781-444-1212.

Vehicle Damage Claim Due to Pothole or Other Roadway Obstruction
Please fill out and submit the Vehicle Damage Claim Form if your vehicle was damaged by a pothole or other roadway construction within the Town of Needham  Proper notice must be received by the town within 30 days from the date of the incident. 

Property Damage Claim Due to Sewerage, Sidewalk Plow, Snow Plow, or Other Circumstance
Please fill out and submit the Property Damage Claim Form if you had property damaged by sewerage, sidewalk plow, snow plow or other circumstance within the Town of Needham. This form or other written notice of this incident must be received by the Town within 30 days from the date of the incident.