Needham Youth & Family Services
Register for all programs, events and workshops at www.needhamprograms.com
We've switched to a new registration platform on MyRec (www.needhamprograms.com) which lists all of the available programs, workshops, and events from Youth & Family Services! Register directly on MyRec and keep up to date with everything that we have going on by clicking Programs on the home page and scrolling to find 'Youth & Family Services Programs'.
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2023 FORDE GOOD PERSON MEMORIAL AWARD!
CLICK THE LINK BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO SUBMIT AN APPLICATION:
Join us for a free community event on Wednesday, November 9th from 7-8:30pm at CATH!
Register online: www.needhamprograms.com or scan the QR code on the flyer below.
Even as the pandemic shifts to a "new normal", how can we ensure that our families and communities emerge from this time more resilient than ever?
Join Dr. Chris Willard as we explore the foundations of resilience, looking to positive psychology, neuroscience and mindfulness as we explore tools that have boosted human resilience in the face of adversity for generations. We will discuss the most common mental health challenges that our kids and teens are facing today, from depression and anxiety to substance use, self-harm and body image concerns, and ways to help support them. This workshop will include many experiential exercises along with simple takeaway tips for yourself and your communities.
Follow us for updates on Facebook at Town of Needham Youth & Family Services and on Instagram @needhamyouthservices!
- We've switched to a new registration platform on MyRec (www.needhamprograms.com) which lists all of the available programs, workshops, and events from Youth & Family Services! Register directly on MyRec and keep up to date with everything that we have going on by searching Programs - Youth & Family Services Programs.
- Resources to help during this crisis can be found here.
- Riverside Emergency Services are also available by calling, 800-529-5077
Contact & Social Media Information
- Department Email: NeedhamYouth@needhamma.gov
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/NeedhamYouthServices
- Instagram: @needhamyouthservices
- Twitter: @Needham_Youth
Youth Residential Employment sign-up:
NEW Work Permit Process :
Families are directed to visit NHS Web Resources for Jobs page for information, instructions, and links to forms.
All work permit requests are to be submitted via email to: email@example.com